The Main Hall holds 170 people; the main Meeting Room holds
40 and the smaller meeting room holds 20 and has a kitchenette; all are heated
and air-conditioned. Eight round tables (seating 8, 60" across), 25 rectangular
folding tables (seating 6 to 8, 6 ft. by 2.5 ft) and 140 metal folding chairs
are provided. Users are responsible for setup and take-down. Parking is limited
to about 70 cars (but that number is not guaranteed as we are adjacent to a
public park with shared parking). There is a kitchenette facility in the smaller
meeting room. (Note: the main hall and meeting rooms are generally not
available between 9am and 5pm, M-F, except holidays; on Saturdays until about
1 pm in Spring and at some other times, athletic fields use some or all parking;
contact us to check availability. Baltimore County Recreation and Parks manages
the adjacent Oella neighborhood park; they can be contacted at 410-887-0959).
Building closes at midnight and groups must be finished and out of the building
no later than midnight, no exceptions. PLEASE RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS
- NO OUTSIDE NOISE AFTER DARK.
Rental rates and rules:
- Main Hall:
- $345 for parties or other events with food (for the
first 4 hours; price does NOT include setup and cleanup time beyond 4 hours);
$38/hr for each additional hour; add whatever additional time you need
for setup and cleanup);
- (this fee does NOT include use of the kitchenette,
see below if you need this option);
- $425 for parties using hall and meeting room OR
kitchenette (for the first 4 hours); $43/hr for each additional hour;
include whatever additional time you need for setup and cleanup);
- $465 for parties using hall and meeting room
and kitchenette (for the first 4 hours); $50/hr for each additional
hour; include whatever additional time you need for setup and cleanup);
- Kitchenette has a sink, microwave and refrigerator but no
stove. Note: Due to electrical limitations, additional appliances
like hot plates may not be used in the building.
- $36/hr for meetings or classes in the main hall (no
food or drink except water);
- Meeting Rooms: $20/hr
for meetings or classes (these rooms are not rented for parties or other events
with food except when rented with the main hall
- $50-$100 surety deposit for meetings; $100-$300 surety deposit
for parties and other events depending on size and use;
- Wifi is available on request; the wall behind the stage is
bright white and may be used for projections (A/V equipment not provided)
- Deposits are in addition to rental fees and are returned
after your event as per your contract
- Events open to the public and for which admission is charged
require a $300 minimum deposit and a gathering
permit from the County
- Insurance required for businesses, athletic activities, and
use of certain equipment such as a moon bounce
- Alcoholic beverages for private parties may not be served
or consumed at the Center in accordance with Baltimore County Code
- Reduced rates are available for regularly scheduled meetings,
classes or other events.
- Check our Event
Calendar for available dates and times; contact us as listed
below to confirm availability
- Deposits and rental payments may be made by check, money
order, Paypal or credit cards after you receive a rental contract
- Use 'Pay Now' button at the bottom of this page for Paypal
or credit card payments
You may request further information or a rental contract
by phone, mail, or email
Mailing address: Westchester Center Foundation, 2414 Westchester
Avenue, Suite 11, Oella, MD 21043.
Email (the best and quickest way to reach us): firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: If you need immediate assistance, contact the rental
coordinator at 410-740-6089 (office, on normal business days M-F, 9-5). Note:
these hours are not the community center hours, which vary based on use.
Use button below to make payments with Paypal and credit cards.
About Pay Now with PayPal: You do not need to have a PayPal account to use PayPal.
If you do not currently have a PayPal account, you can choose to enter in your
credit card information using PayPal’s secure credit card processing system.
PayPal accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover cards.
List (for check-in person)
List (for renters)